About the event
Personal productivity and accountability are two important traits in today’s working world. Accountability eliminates the time and effort you spend on distracting activities and other unproductive behavior, while productivity ensures you can manage your time to meet deadlines efficiently. Whether you work from home, in an office, are your own boss, or report to a supervisor, learning how to maximize and fine-tune these crucial traits will help you to grow in your professional journey. During this interactive webinar, accountability and mindset coach Hillary Bennett, ’08 will guide participants step-by-step through her signature productivity and accountability process, which includes:
- Goal setting that actually works
- One-thing formula
- Troubleshooting with the 4 D’s
Register today and secure your spot!
- Registration is required. Click on the crimson registration button above to complete the form.
- After you register you will be sent a Zoom link for the live event.
- Make sure to have the latest version of Zoom Client downloaded to your desktop or mobile device.
- If you do not have one already, make sure to create a free Zoom account. You will be required to log in to Zoom in order to participate in this workshop.
- This event is open to all WSU alumni, students, faculty, and staff
About the Presenter
Hillary Bennett is the founder and CEO of Hillary Bennett Consulting and a Coug through and through. As a passionate mindset and business strategy coach, she leverages her Fortune 50 experience to help “Motivated Mompreneurs” build and grow sustainable, heart-centered businesses without sacrificing their families.
Hillary is a lifelong learner and has her MBA from Seattle University, is an Associate Certified Coach through the International Coach Federation, a Whole Person Certified Coach through Coach Training World, and holds a Master’s Certificate in Human Resources from Villanova University. Hillary is also a 2008 graduate from the WSU College of Business. During her time at WSU she was the President of the Student Alumni Ambassadors, a leadership club within the WSU Alumni Association that works to keep WSU’s history and traditions alive for today’s students.
Hillary lives in Vancouver, WA, with her husband Alex and their two crazy but lovable kids. When the stars align and Hillary has some free time, she enjoys reading, traveling, and spending time with friends.