About the event
We invite you to learn more about our response to COVID-19 and overall conduct process. We’ll address community standards related to COVID-19 precautions as well as issues of academic integrity and classroom disruption in a remote learning environment.
- Dr. Dave Turnbull (moderator), Professor of Music and Faculty Senate Chair
- Dr. Jill Creighton (host), Associate Vice President for Student Affairs and Dean of Students
- Karen Metzner, Director for the Center for Community Standards
- Dr. Dee Posey, Clinical Associate Professor and Associate Chair for Undergraduate Studies, Psychology, and Chair of the Academic Integrity Hearing Board
- Dr. Phil Mixter, Clinical Associate Professor, School of Molecular Biosciences and Chair of the Academic Integrity Hearing Board
We hope you will join us for this important dialogue. We each play a role in the maintenance of our community standards.