About the event
WSU Everett and the WSU Carson College of Business invite students, alumni, community members, and all interested individuals to hear from influential business women as they discuss their leadership philosophies, the best opportunities for jobs and advancement, and their experiences working in business arenas where women have been historically underrepresented.
Women finding support and being supported while scaling the ladder at some of the country’s fastest-growing companies will be the focus of this professional panel discussion, 5-6:30 p.m. Thursday, April 1, via Zoom. Register for this free event to receive the Zoom link.
- Noel N. Schulz, Ph.D., Washington State University’s First Lady, Edmund O. Schweitzer III Chair in Power Apparatus and Systems in School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Voiland College of Engineering and Architecture, WSU Pullman
- Heather Redman, venture capitalist, cofounder & managing partner at Flying Fish Partners, and member of the WSU Board of Regents
- Nona Larson, director of Engineering, PACCAR Parts
- Jessica Parsons, senior manager – 737 Production Engineering Interiors & Systems, The Boeing Company
- Lynne K. Varner, associate vice chancellor at WSU Everett, will moderate the panel hosted by WSU Everett and the WSU Carson College of Business