About the event
You are invited to put your creativity to the test and form a team to be part of the 2019 Boeing Innovation Challenge! You can compete and cooperate with students from other selected universities to propose ideas that will make the creation and operation of commercial jetliners better for the future.
This year’s competition has three focus areas:
- Simplifying commercial airplanes.
- Creating adaptable and flexible airplane cabins.
- Bringing advances from other industries to commercial aviation.
First-round winners from all schools receive:
- Trip to Mukilteo, Wash., to participate in a three-day, hackathon-style event (travel, lodging and meals to be paid for by Boeing through the university.)
- Meetings with innovation leaders at Boeing to talk about your ideas and career aspirations.
- An opportunity to discuss and apply for upcoming Boeing internships.