About the event
WSU is committed to maintain an environment free of all forms of discrimination as outlined by WSU Executive Policy 15 (EP 15). WSU’s Campus Culture & Climate, EP-15 working group will provide updates on their progress including but not limited to the following topics:
- policy language and resolution processes,
- types of discrimination that can occur and how/when to report,
- protected and non-protected speech,
- confidentiality in reporting,
- participants rights and responsibilities,
- university resources for complaints or issues,
- roles of the university,
- application of the policy, and next steps for the working group.
All faculty, staff and students are encouraged to attend.
Holly Ashkannejhad, Director, Office of Civil Rights Compliance and Investigation
Jill Creighton, Associate Vice President, Division of Student Affairs Campus Life & Dean of Students
Jaime Nolan, Associate Vice President, Division of Student Affairs Community, Equity & Inclusive Excellence