About the event
Students, staff, and faculty* are welcome to attend this special Flu Shot Friday at the Chinook Student Center. A big thanks to ASWSU for pushing for a centralized campus flu event to serve more Cougs. Use this Flu Shot Friday to become a flu fighter this winter!
Guidelines for your visit:
- If you are showing any symptoms or you’ve been in contact with someone who has COVID-19, please stay home.
- Complete the required attestation via myWSU prior to your arrival. You must show proof that you completed the attestation before entering.
- Staff will check your temperature at the entrance. If your temperature reads 100.4⁰F or higher, you will be asked to return at a later time.
- Wear a mask.
- Stay six feet away from others.
- Cover coughs and sneezes.
Supplies are limited, so we will facilitate vaccinations on a first-come, first-served basis. If Fridays won’t work, students can make a flu shot appointment by calling Cougar Health Services at 509-335-3575.
Visit the flu shot website for more details.
*We are unable to give a flu vaccine to anyone under the age of 18 who is not a WSU student, or anyone who is pregnant.