About the event
Get that Cougar creativity flowing, throw on your holiday apron, and design and decorate a gingerbread house for the first-ever WSU Gingerbread House Competition.
Take a 360-degree video of your creation and submit it to the WSU Gingerbread House Competition before December 13. Then, tune in to the live virtual WSU Gingerbread House Competition with WSU President Kirk Schulz, First Lady Noel Schulz, and Executive Chef Jamie Callison and see if you are the winner!
Have fun with it! Your house doesn’t have to be perfect. The judges will award prizes in a variety of categories, including best Cougar themed house, most creative, biggest flop, and others so submit your best try! Prizes include a signed copy of The Crimson Spoon cookbook by Chef Jamie Callison and more. All Gingerbread House videos will be featured during the live event.
If you need inspiration, be sure to register for our Gingerbread House University Class on December 9 (click here to register).
How to Participate
- Tune in for the live event here.
- Submit a short (45 seconds max) video of a 360-degree view of your creation here before 10:00 p.m. on December 13.
- Join us for the LIVE virtual event on Wednesday, December 16, at 6:00 p.m. PT
- Open to all WSU Cougar Nation.
- Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding the event.