Onlinevaries More information and registration
About the event
College of Veterinary Medicine Continuing Education Webinar
An overview of agility with an emphasis on health impacts of sport participation.
- What’s the difference between NADAC, AKC, UKI, and all the others?
- What types of athletic activities are required – jumping, running, weaving, climbing?
- Who are the competitors – demographics, geographics?
- What type of training and commitment is involved to achieve success?
- What role does the veterinarian play in injury prevention and treatment – proactive, reactive?
- How can the veterinarian help with selection of a puppy as an agility prospect?
Cost: Vet $40; Tech $20; FREE to Interns, Residents and Veterinary Students (discount codes on registration page)
CE Credit: 1 Hour