About the event
Experts from across the WSU system deliver practical information on emotional health topics and connect you with a network of support in your campus community.
You’ll hear multiple short talks (roughly 10-15 minutes each) in the one-hour window from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Topics include the following:
- Money-saving meals for everyone
- Bike maintenance: The importance of the ABC quick safety check before a ride
- Bystander intervention: Creating a safer campus and community
Links for remote access to the Zoom sessions can be found on the event website.
The flash talks are part of the annual Safety, Health, and Security Fair, which will continue through Friday.
More flash talks on Friday
Mark your calendar for additional flash talks on Fun Facts Friday:
Topics to include:
- Updates on the treatment of Chlamydia
- Safety considerations for field research
- Healthy pets make healthy owners
- Alcohol use disorder: Why is the gold standard treatment outcome shifting from complete abstinence to low-risk drinking?