About the event
WHY EVERYONE SHOULD CARE ABOUT CYBERSECURITY AND WHAT ARE SEL’S BEST PRACTICES?
Ransomware, data breaches, and identity theft are all making headlines, but what does it all mean? How does it impact us as individuals and what can we do about it? Join our panel of experts from SEL to learn why cybersecurity matters in our day-to-day life and why everyone must take responsibility for keeping data secure. From complex passwords to VPN connections, cybersecurity intersects with us in many ways.
- Location: M.G. Carey Senior Ballroom, Compton Union Building
- Time: 3:30 PM – 4:30 PM
- Moderator: Frank Harrill, Vice President of Security
- Dave Whitehead, Chief Executive Officer
- Ed Schweitzer, President, Chairman of the Board, and Chief Technology Officer
- Kylan Robinson, Engineering Manager II, Research and Development
- Nicolas Seeley, Senior Engineering Director, Infrastructure Defense
- Ryan Bradetich, Senior Vice President of Research and Development
YouTube Livestream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzN-rfZRBtM&feature=youtu.be