About the event
In the face of massive disruption and change, some people thrive while others struggle. Why is that? In this special webinar Andy Bernstein will share with you:
- What matters most for happiness in the face of change according to data from the world’s longest study, and why it’s not money, health, or even family
- A new way to understand where stress comes from, and why traditional stress management is based on a fundamental flaw
- The role of “crucibles” or crisis in making or breaking us as leaders and as human beings
- A 7-step process that helps you eliminate stress and lead change more effectively with no blame, stigma, or “touchy-feeliness”
- Free access to a special online platform to continue applying this toolkit after the webinar ends
Andrew Bernstein is the author of The Myth of Stress and creator of ActivInsight, a new process that changes the way people approach stress, conflict, and change. He is the founder of the Resilience Academy, which makes this revolutionary process available online. His corporate clients include Merrill Lynch, U.S. Trust, Johnson & Johnson, Coca-Cola, Genentech, and many others.