Chinook, Pullman, WA 99164
About the event
Ally Training is a broad presentation on how to support lesbian, gay, bisexual, and trans* individuals. After participating in this training, attendees will be able to:
- Differentiate between sexual orientation, sex, gender expression, and gender identity.
- Describe issues LGBT individuals experience in higher education and in society.
- Recognize heterosexual and cisgender privilege in higher education and in society.
- Define terms that are most salient in the LGBT community.
- Discuss how to be a better ally to the LGBT community.
Matthew Jeffries email@example.com