About the event
Meet the panelists and hear about the hiring processes at their firms! The following questions will be discussed, followed by questions from the audience:
- What do you look for in intern and entry level candidates?
- How do you review resumes and portfolios?
- What advice do you have for students in creating their application materials?
- What advice do you have for students for interviewing (digitally and in-person)?
- How can WSU students differentiate themselves in a competitive hiring environment?
- Has your firm changed any of your hiring practices with respect to Justice, Equity, Diversity and Inclusion?
Panelists (subject to change):
- Angela Gee, Dean Alan Architects
- Joanna Gallasch, GGLO
- Michelle Kovacich, GGLO
- Michael Faulkner, Lever Architecture
- Rick Peterson, OZ Architecture
- Amy Perenchio, ZGF Architects
Voiland College Internships & Career Services firstname.lastname@example.org