About the event
When a Link Breaks: Reshaping Supply Chains
will be the topic of the semi-annual Power Breakfast, a networking event hosted by the Carson College of Business.
The panel of supply chain experts
- Chip Hunter, Carson College of Business dean, panel moderator
- Ann Ardizzone, vice president of supply chain, Alaska Airlines
- Kathy Blomquist, vice president of sales, DTH Expeditors, Inc.
- Jeff Laub, vice president of supply chain operations, Kestra Medical Technologies
- Adam Peterson, director of supply operations, Microsoft
Alaska Airlines, DTH Expeditors Inc., and Pearson (crimson level); CBIZ Berntson Porter (gray level); BECU, CougFirst!, Liberty Mutual Insurance, Safeco Insurance and Unify Consulting (table sponsors).
Participants may register online until 5 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 20.