About the event
America’s aging infrastructure calls for holistic approaches to infrastructure management, and this symposium will feature speakers and student posters that addresses these issues. The TriDurLE 2021 symposium on “Transportation Infrastructure Innovations for Durability and Resilience” is the first symposium of this national UTC center. PDH hours are available.
Symposium topics include:
- Management: Asset management and performance management for enhanced durability and life-extension of transportation infrastructure.
- Monitoring: Condition monitoring, remote sensing, and the use of GPS for enhanced durability and life-extension of transportation infrastructure
- Addressing corrosion of transportation infrastructure.
- Addressing aging and other materials-related durability distresses of transportation infrastructure through the use of new materials, technologies, and construction methodologies.
- Addressing natural hazards and extreme events that threaten the durability and service life of transportation infrastructure.
- Intervention and rehabilitation of transportation infrastructure through advanced materials, technologies and construction methodologies.