- Classes on Wednesday evenings.
- The first and last classes are offered as hybrid events.
- The in-person classes will be in Spokane, WA
About the event
What curious learners want to know:
- What is angel investing?
- Don’t you have to be ultra-wealthy?
- What can I do for my community as an angel?
- In this series of classes taught by Angel Captial Association instructors, you will develop the necessary tools to be an effective angel. This means making an impact, diversifying your portfolio, and having fun.
These 90-minute courses from the Ann and Bill Payne ACA Angel University explore the following topics:
- Fundamentals of Angel Investing
- Risks in Angel Investing
- Due Diligence Workshop
- Term Sheet Basics
- Valuation Workshop
- Angel Returns and Portfolio Strategy
What it takes:
These courses are for accredited or soon-to-be-accredited angel investors.
The criteria to be accredited include “as defined under Rule 501 of the SEC regulations: “Any natural person whose individual net worth or joint net worth with that person’s spouse at the time of his purchase exceeds $1,000,000 excluding the value of the primary residence”; OR “Any natural person who had an individual income in excess of $200,000 in each of the two most recent years or joint income with that person’s spouse in excess of $300,000 in each of those years and has a reasonable expectation of reaching the same income level in the current year;”
What it gives:
Fulfillment as you make an impact and work with innovative people and the potential for a 10x return.
Read our FAQs.
- Sep 14, 2022 06:00 PM (hybrid, the in-person class will be in Spokane, WA)
- Sep 21, 2022 06:00 PM (virtual)
- Sep 28, 2022 06:00 PM (virtual)
- Oct 5, 2022 06:00 PM (virtual)
- Oct 12, 2022 06:00 PM (virtual)
- Oct 19, 2022 06:00 PM (hybrid, the in-person class will be in Spokane, WA)