About the event
College of Veterinary Medicine Continuing Education
Webinar 1 of 6: Introduction to the Sport of Dog Agility
An overview of agility with an emphasis on health impacts of sport participation.
- What’s the difference between NADAC, AKC, UKI, and all the others?
- What types of athletic activities are required – jumping, running, weaving, climbing?
- Who are the competitors – demographics, geographics?
- What type of training and commitment is involved to achieve success?
- What role does the veterinarian play in injury prevention and treatment – proactive, reactive?
- How can the veterinarian help with selection of a puppy as an agility prospect?
Primary Speakers: Dr. Debra Sellon, Dr. Dianne McFarlane
- Agility Dog Webinar Series – Veterinarian Bundle:
- Agility Dog Webinar Series – Technician Bundle:
Learn more about the Agility Dog Health Network.